- Keep your identity Card always with you. You may need it any time.
- Take permission in Form No.105 before leaving your station of work.
- Apply for examination by Medical Board immediately after your Temporary Disablement terminates.
- Appear before Medical Referee / Medical Board when advised.
- Avail of the benefits only when needed.
- Fill in full particulars with date on your claim form.
- Branch Office Manager is your guide.
- Count your money properly before you leave the cash counter.
- Do not add any non-eligible person to your Declaration Form for purpose of medical facility etc
- Do not deface or tamper with your Identity Card.
- Do not lend your Identity Card to anyone else.
- Do not fake illness or injury for claiming any benefit.
- Do not force your doctor for wrong certification etc.
- Do not approach touts for any favour from ESIC
- Do not tamper with your Medical Certificate.
- Do not pay for any ESIC Forms. These are supplied free of cost from Local Offices.
- Do not forget to add/delete a family member in your declaration in the event of birth/death
- Do not forget to carry Form 105 duly signed by your employer on outstation journeys. This will enable you to avail ESI facilities anywhere